Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4600

Moderator: Ring

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] PvP Arena

[Copy link] 2/864

Posted on 4/25/15 3:03:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know its been mentioned before but as far as i know there has never been an answer so ill post it again as it is something that is desperately needed so... Ring are there any plans to give us a pvp arena somthing we can have abit of fun with were no ships or he3 is lost and a 30 fleet each limit.

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 4/25/15 3:46:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although I believe this would be a cool addon, I think it won't happen for a while...  I would like to see the PvP sorted out in this game, the system of spin and spin and spin again is really broken over rank 5k and needs amending...

Although I guess this would give another form of bragging rights PvP arena really becomes pointless fast except for testing builds...

I would prefer a weekly battle royal event as in GO2 where people are put into random teams and fight to qualify for the final and then next day final and 1 winner...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 4/26/15 5:01:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a "Dueling" system would be freaking awesome. We should have some way of going into a no-gain, no-loss battle with others.

I should be able to find BigBennik in Rankings (or from chat), tap on "Duel" and he gets notification saying some noob wants to play. When he accepts, battle starts, I get my ass kicked (again).

Fun, bragging rights, and even allow guild members to duel each other. No losses, no "true" gains. Pure and simple friendly fun and even a great testing ground.

EDIT: Not at bases; not a siege. Just 30 vs 30 fleets between 2 players.

Signature