Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4602

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Missions have level requirements?

[Copy link] 3/863

Posted on 4/26/15 11:05:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I been on a roll and I finished elite mission 15, and I was getting ready to unlock elite 16 but when I got to lvl 88 on the normal side it said I couldnt do it because it requires lvl 21. I'm a bit puzzled why they would have this in place. I feel like I'm being slowed down for being successful, I'm currently lvl 19 and about half way to 20. I guess I could be lvl 21 in 2 weeks top but that's going to slow down my performance of obtaining blueprints :\.... BUT yet I can go to the exploration event and get the bps that way but that will take forever unless you use SB's but I only spent 10 dollars on the game and will not spend anymore of course. I know there are people who have gotten through the entire game, so my question is what is the top level requirement to complete all the missions?

Signature
Posted on 4/26/15 11:15:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mission 100 required for elite instance 18 and requires player level 29, level 30 is required for top buildings afaik.

Signature
Posted on 4/26/15 2:57:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If its the same as with Challenge, the game will think you are a lv. 21 player when you reach lv. 20 actually, cause the game counts from 0-20 with the 0 included.

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 4/26/15 4:49:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

mmm in general if you want to finish all the missions do you need lvl21? speaking about elite and normally missions?

Signature
Go1 played, Go2 Played ... and Go3 play now!! come here people