Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4594

Moderator: Ring

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Other things to do while you wait for cap upgrades

Close [Copy link] 17/1787

Posted on 4/28/15 8:35:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just gonna post this casual Youtube link. Not saying you should join Eve, but it's something interesting to look into as a side game.

For those that have played, much has changed probably. Also, yes, all of that is from gameplay, some of those events were re-created with cgi, however the logs were used to re-create the exact fights to include the exact number of ships, weapons, etc. All ships are to scale in game, and every ship is flown by a single person. Cheers!

Also other things to note: I can get you a free 21 day trial. There is much to do, however it's a 100% sandbox game so you choose what you want to do and the sky is literally the limit. If you consider joining Eve and come to my corp, I/we would be plenty willing to help teach you the game (as it's difficult to learn on your own for some) and I'd personally be willing to sponsor people with more money (isk in game) than they'd know what to do with so early on in the game if they continue past the 21 day trial xD...also note, that it's not difficult to get enough in-game money to pay for your active account, so it isn't actually required to buy a subscription. It's not too late to join the game, every fleet has roles that need to be filled, and new people have the roles required to hop in! Freeing up someone who's played longer/has more skills trained to fill another position.

The age ranges for this game typically range between 18-58. lol (yes I have a person in my corp who's 58 years old, and he's just as awesome as the younger guys...his son is also in the corp, lol) Average age for eve is around 25.

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 4/28/15 9:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Eve is a great game i played it for years but you cant play it as a side game it ends up taking all of your free time to earn enough isk but i would recommend it to people that haven't tried it i ran 4 acounts 3 hulk and a orca pilot my main one could fly most ships and the big battles are absolutely epic

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 4/28/15 9:22:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

with orca's and mining i could see it taking a lot of time getting enough isk :( no matter when you played. Though, I can make enough isk to buy a month's subscription in about 6 hours, solo, no alt or fleet required 8-). Easy day, c'mon back to it :].

Signature
Posted on 4/28/15 9:26:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

and incase you think I'm joking, here's my main account's wallet. Also, not to mention the value of my main hangar, (see bottom right). Which i have 4 other major places I store my ships 8-)

To note: 30 days of play time cost about 800M isk right now.....those two pictures alone total ~ 30B isk worth

Signature
Posted on 4/28/15 9:49:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

EVE will be your main game and go3 will be the side game. Eve is way beyond go3.

Signature
Not playing CC anymore
Posted on 4/28/15 10:55:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But is there a Panis/Panvi in that game?

Signature
Panis
Posted on 4/28/15 2:24:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Played for a few years. Stopped several years ago.

7 Pilots; 4 Miners, 1 Orca, 1 Charon, and I had just started a full combat pilot.

This was back when Hulks were the best rock miners and PLEX was 300-400k ISK each and certifications were a thing.

I've debated on getting back into it on several occasions. Then life usually calls and reminds me, "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!" :P

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 3:34:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I look forward to it. My corp is currently looking into our options to start producing titans/supercarriers. Mining in our corp could potentially become very lucrative here soon. Otherwise, like I had said, There's other ways to legitimately make money pretty damn quick 8-). The more toons the better of course, as that means more options in most cases :p.

Signature
Posted on 4/30/15 9:24:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

offer is still open to anyone who wants to get in on the fun. Next patch is gonna be a game changer :]

Signature
Posted on 5/1/15 11:40:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it still possible to get a temporary activation of an old account to use a plex in game?

Signature
The Pirate Slayer