Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4605

Moderator: Ring

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] failed attacks

[Copy link] 10/1967

Posted on 4/30/15 2:07:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was attacked yesterday while i only had 1 fleet there the attacker lost all 120k ships thanks to my pd but was still rewarded with almost 2mill of each of my res i just can't understand the logic behind it i still lose 6 mill of res for a successfully defence

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 4/30/15 3:44:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I feel the same about this one, they fail get a ton of res and you don't even get the free 6 hour shield....   should always be no win no res as the new system of giving res per amount of damage doen is not good for people saving up.

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 4/30/15 4:19:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And also i agree that ppl like me shouldn't be able to farm new players but when i scan i can find about 30 ppl around the top as im ranked about 8th i think but anyone in the game can attack me and there are alot of players with better ships and weapons than me well below the top 200. My low lvl alt aroun 1200 trophies scans alot of people that would give 4-5 mill of each res yet anyone i can scan with my main has next to nothing usually below a mill of each with atleast lvl 16 pd making it not viable to attack even with planetary weapons it still costs more than you get back. I think once above 1500 trophies you should be open for anyone to scan. any thoughts?

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 4/30/15 5:16:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"1st they listened to cries of ppl lazy to read some numbers in guess what... numbers game ? and denied  meteor placement near gates, then it came down to giving resources to failing losers and all that in a game they still call "greatest sci-fi strategy franchise. Think you can easily omit "strategy"part from that farce statement. Next probably gonna be paid button "Just gimme win despite any odds".  

#failggways

Signature
Posted on 4/30/15 7:57:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's make it a subscription service. Call it instawin visa or smth, 99$/month.

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 4/30/15 9:51:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dramatic red title is dramatic.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/1/15 4:56:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Red is the color of failure.

Or not.

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 5/1/15 6:15:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have messaged Eva about this and also the RBP bug, hopefully something will be done soon.

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/8/15 3:52:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game has been adjusted such that the base that is besieged will still lose resources even if they secure victory against the invaders. The loss will be determined by the percentage of defending ships lost and the percentage of structural health lost by the Space Station.

Signature
Posted on 5/8/15 5:01:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

^^^^^^^^^

Awww, aint that Cpt.Obvious on duty.

Signature