Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4602

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Commander Free Draws

[Copy link] 3/908

Posted on 4/30/15 3:41:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Be careful if you watch the counter tick down for your free draw, today I did this and when it reached zero I did my free draw and it charged me the SB's for it....   I then refreshed the game and still had my free draw...  So got screwed and paid for 10 green shards...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 4/30/15 5:01:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh I thought that only happens to me on my flaky internet connection. For my case, I was watching the timer countdown and hit "Hire" as soon as the "Free Hire" shows up but lo and behold, the timer immediately updates itself to show 10 more minutes.

I filed a ticket to get my SB back and IGG was kind enough to reimburse the SB but I think this is some kind of a sync issue between the game client and the server and IGG should find a better way of syncing up the timer between them. IGG should not be sending me a reply to tell me to be "more careful" in the future.

Signature
Posted on 4/30/15 5:06:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Going at it split-second wise can be tricky in any online game. Waiting 1minute won't kill abyone and it will allow the game client (the thing you install on your tablet/phone/bluestacks) to synchronize with the server. In a perfect world this wouldn't happen.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 4/30/15 8:05:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there was also a point before the ui change, haven't noticed or looked for it since, but after you did your free draw, the button was still 'free draw 1'. I've accidentally pressed that 2 or 3 times, as i usually look away between button presses.....don't keep track of what I'm actually doin.

#SoMuchToDoSoLittleTime
#NothingToDo
#IsMyCapDoneYet

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.