Galaxy Online 3 Today: 2    Total Posts: 4595

Moderator: Ring

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Weapon boosting commanders

[Copy link] 5/853

Posted on 5/1/15 4:04:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id like to know what the % of extra damage coms like rolance, siv-ell and tyren actually do it says based on accuracy but do they need to proc or is the ability active all the time i have a 9* rolance but he is still unable to hit any tanks most of the time so either the ability needs a higher boost or basically he's just another useless veteran com

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 5/1/15 5:03:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

skill cards are not worth anything and will never challenge a tank.  Stats are too low.

We are very early game and they do nothing now, consider mid game when there are 6s+ mythics and better agility hulls, power creep will make skills irrelevant.  PPC tanking will be all skills can do pretty soon.  Reggie, Maxius, shaba are all that matter to be honest.  vinna is great for the early stat advantage but eventually it will also be useless lol

Signature
Posted on 5/1/15 6:24:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe he is just a useless veteran, this is because it only applies to damage done and not to steering so if it cannot hit it still cannot hit...  no hit = no damage = waste of space

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/1/15 6:57:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You're both assuming that later on we will only be facing 8* mythicals or something. A good 9* veteran will always have a place in my fleet, I'm pretty sure of that. Give Wainwright lasers and he can easily go for max dura (attacking battleships). Also in PvP I'm sure there will be enemy players who have equal or less then 9* veterans. Take a look around, you might find some players who don't have 9* veterans :P. I'm sure that'll be the case later on as well. I'm not saying Wainwright is the best captain - he's one of the better veterans. Sure he'll get whopped by a 6* mythical but unless you'll have all good mythical/legendaries/elite captains at at least 7* you could still use a good veteran. The veteran captains that boost a specific weapon type all have Accuracy as their main attribute so odds are they will be able to hit a battleship with lasers, even later on.

And now to actualy awnser Bigs question - I don't know :D:P

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/1/15 8:12:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1000 accuracy = 1% damage boost.

Worth 8-)

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 5/1/15 8:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In go2 the % ist realy low,5% with 0 accuracy and around 15% with max accuracy. I think other veterans(like wainwright) much better and a good 9* with around 400 accuracy better then a 4* legendary with only 250(max stacksize is also lower). Yes on the same starlevel legendary better but many players get more veteran shards and to fuse it up it is a waste of potential, for 9* Veteran you need 2460 veteran shards, that only 410 elite(5*) or 68 legendary(3*) or 10 mystic shards. The maximum of fleets are 30, only 6 mystic commander and 14 legendary are current in the game, normal players get around 30-50% of that 20, so they need to fill the rest with elite or veteran, the difference between elite and veteran in stats and stacksize are low(only 1*).

Signature