Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4596

Moderator: Ring

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] need money igg?

[Copy link] 7/960

Posted on 5/9/15 3:06:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is igg in desperate need of cash or somthing giving out one of the most sought after coms (Maletiz) and a good gem for $50 seems strange to me im not complaining as iv spent a fortune trying to draw it but looks like they need a quick cash injection maby one of the directors needs a new lambo or somthing lol

Signature
The Pirate Slayer
Posted on 5/9/15 3:39:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are a few ways at looking at this, if you look at the history of IGG games...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/9/15 5:33:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG usually has okay/good events on special days like Christmas,  Easter and in this case mothersday. In a month it'll be fathersday, who knows what sort of event we'll get then.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/9/15 9:33:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If IGG were in a desperate need of Cash they wouldn't give away a rare draw Mal for just 3700sb purchase.  Its $49.99 for it!  The usual method of getting Mal by draws, would probably be in excess of $3-400 and far beyond.

Everyone's been complaining they spend far too much without getting their sought after Mal.  Now you're guaranteed one for a tiny price!  The issue now is you spend to get that 3*, and on your next free draw, you get a Mal :p

Signature
超级秘密灰鼠队 chu! chu!

#2012problems
Posted on 5/9/15 10:58:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too be honest its a real good deal, like a Malatiz and 60 Legendary Shards plus a good gem on top of the SB's...  nice :angel:

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/9/15 11:29:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG need to keep people's interest. Maletiz is rare and one of the best commanders in game atm. Have no fear, there will be new commanders that will way better soon enough.

The game has not seem to grow much in the last 5 months. Sure plenty have downloaded it, but not many are staying. Read the reviews. 

The game is just too expensive. Buying one level 9 gem cost about $761.  That will scare most people away. GO3 doomed by its pricing scheme. It way too much for what you get.

Signature
Not playing CC anymore
Posted on 5/9/15 5:23:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll continue to wait for better coms to come out, and cheaper prices....it's like computer equipment....next gen will come out next month and this gen will become cheaper......but....if I wait another month, the next gen will come out and that new gen will be cheaper!

Why do you think they've been asking what commander we've wanted on their fb page? They're catering to what was asked. Simple.

#StillWaiting

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 5/9/15 5:24:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll stop waiting to pay when I can buy 9* mythics for $3.99

listen to me IGG, cut out the middle man and just hand'em over! 8-)

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.