Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4607

Moderator: Ring

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Mythic Shards

[Copy link] 8/921

Posted on 5/18/15 10:44:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone have any idea of a way to get mythic shards without spending HUGE sums of money or having to fuse at a ridiculous 6:1 ratio? I have spent $20-$30 on GO3 and am not inclined to spend more without significant improvements to the game (and I will only ever probably spend $5 at a time, never enough to get any shards). At the same time, it takes 120 legendary shards just to get enough mythics to upgrade a captain to 2*. That is WAY too many. 

Any sugestions?

Signature
Posted on 5/18/15 11:10:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Join events or get very, very lucky on the daily reward wheel...

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/19/15 10:02:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You will find not many people will have Mythics past 2* unless they pay to play...

But the stat growth makes it worth the sacrafice at teh end of the day if you can get them high :cwy:

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/19/15 1:12:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

not being p2p....I can definetively say....

it's very very slow...but you basically have to bank on the idea that e 14/15 (and higher if you can do those) are going to be your legendary shards for converting to mythics. Right now I'm looking at gaining about 1 mythic shard every day....but hey, what else do I have to do while I wait for my capital to finish a months worth of upgrading....hopefully I'd draw a mythic in said month as well (which I did today :3, so got that covered. 3* kasey here I come :p). Alternatively, just scrap the idea of getting mythics any higher than 2 and just worry about legendaries.

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 5/19/15 10:48:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

^Agreed.
At this point, I'd say get your legendary commanders to 3* before getting mythic to 2*. I just got my first 2* mythic... it's slow going but it's possible (I do the $5/month package)

Signature
Guild: DBagUnited
We are always welcoming new members and we don't require any donations (although they are always appreciated!)
Posted on 5/20/15 5:58:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Instead of paying to play, why not work your way up and take your time promoting those lower captains first?

Signature
Meow~
Posted on 5/20/15 7:56:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

true statement in that as not paying....and even those who do. the option of upgrading legendaries/below first is something to balance. for instance, all my legendaries are at 4*, 2 are at 5*. Meanwhile only 2 mythics are 2*. Eventually you'll be able to have more fleets than you can field with exclusively legendary/mythic captains, so you need to balance the captains, even below legendary, with how many shards are going to each.

Signature
Posted on 5/20/15 8:20:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For non-payers I think it's best to focus on 8 captains first. Those 8 will get you a long way in league and ladder. You don't want to send all your fleets to RPs, just your best. Without paying you can get legendaries and elte to 4*, veterans 5*.
Once you got those then upgrade the rest evenly.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/20/15 10:24:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you have another thread asking about tanks xD, keep your questions separate :p

But.....I personally keep shabasti, maxius, and wainwright active.

Signature