Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4607

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] my blocked thread

[Copy link] 3/937

Posted on 5/23/15 3:10:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol igg you cant fix your game but you block my threat... though i pay you money... fixeble. i will never do that again

Signature
Posted on 5/23/15 3:53:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose not to spend money on this game, people from GO2 and FO2 know I invest when I think the game is worth it... For instance I was the first person in the game to get a 9* commander in FO2 and in GO2 s29 I was the strongest player on the server for ages. Since beta this game has remained unstable, why I will not spend on it. To be honest its not to bad playing without investment, I have not done to bad and am enjoying loggin on for short times and doing the minimum required to get things done...

Getting RBP's is all this game requires now and that can be fun at times when they work correctly, otherwise just frustration...

I can imagine you have spent alot of money on this game, compared to my $10.00...  I can understand your frustration, but really you need to understand the game and IGG more...  Maybe learn to ask questions instead of being obnoxious and insulting... You say you have a high post in your work life, it does not show at all...

Its always a shame to loose a player as it makes the game one step closer to death, but I always say to people in games like this invest only what you can afford to burn as it is money thrown away. Don't complain about spending money as IGG will just say thank you for your money and goodbye, they do not really care about individual customers it has been shown many times in the past.

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/23/15 4:24:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You trying to become gold member before you get banned? Drama llama approves of your messages.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/24/15 8:46:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

a gm of a game who doesn't have the respect to read forum rules. lolz. I find it sad that people can't even act the part they make up :(

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.