Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4594

Moderator: Ring

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Expected Outcome: RP occupied during truce mode?

[Copy link] 10/1486

Posted on 6/2/15 10:57:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG GO3 Mods,

Could you please get an official answer from IGG GO3 developers, GMs, or Product Managers on the expected outcome for when a resource planet is being attacked and the battle goes beyond the 24 hour period? 

E.g. Guild A is defending Resource Planet 1-1. Truce period ends and battle period starts for 24 hours. Enemy guilds are attacking RP 1-1 which lasts up to and beyond the 24 hour mark. The planet shows that it is in a Truce period.

What should Guild A expect?
What should enemy guilds attacking RP 1-1 expect?

Thanks.

Cordially,
Pho3nix

Signature
Posted on 6/3/15 2:32:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

igg will not respond to you.....

However realistically what i feel would/should happen is that no more reinforcements allowed in, and the battle progresses with the appropriate winner keeping/claiming the planet at the end.

or at least that's what would make sense. I'm assuming this happened? and what was the outcome?

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 6/3/15 2:49:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The battle ends and defenders keep it.

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 6/3/15 9:15:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As per iggs rules below the planet should go into truce phase and the attackers should be kicked out of the planet. Reality of course says otherwise. I personally sent igg over 40 emails yesterday without any responses until I cc'ed their corporate HQ. In the past we have sent well over 200 emails trying to get this issue corrected without a single positive reply from IGG. So are wasting time attempting to get them to look at this post absolutely and if they did happen to reply, it would be without a doubt a PR reply instead of something we need. Do waste anymore time, find another ge to play that is worth the cash.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 4:30:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have reported this again, hopefully this will be fixed.

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 6/4/15 4:35:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

huh, welp....there's your answer i suppose >.>

clearly an issue then. I feel like spamming a company and their headquarters over a game bug is kinda....childish >.>

as when you find bugs in other games it typically takes 2-6 months depending on the severity to get patched. that is, on real games...not phone games.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 4:35:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

RP is the only real PvP. If that remains broken more and more people will quit. People who invested in this game want to see the fruits of their investments at the RP fights. Limiting the ammounts of fleets that can enter an RP means people can't enjoy those fruits.

The only real PvP thing in this game is broken, gets nerved/dumbed down and doesn't get fixed. No one knows if this will be temporarily or permanent. All this expensive doubt is doing no good at all. Do people have to complain at the Appstore and rate 1* before something changes? :(

Signature
Panis
Posted on 6/4/15 5:49:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've quit!!   Just logging to make a 9s Mal from free stuff and help my corp out until they dont need me anymore..

Its the worst online game I've ever played

Its unlikely that the IOS version will do very much, once people read this forum they wont play and all go2 players will have tried go3 and walked away... Galaxy Online Franchise is DEAD..

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 12:11:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's also actually a fact that iPhone/iOS users (generalizing) are more willing to pay for their apps/pay more in apps. So it's smart for them to make the game within guidelines to launch on iOS. Not to mention getting into the [as of yet] untapped market from their side.

Signature
Posted on 6/8/15 2:57:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

4-12, well past its 24 hour contest period. We going to get our 4 hours back, IGG? He3?

Probably not. Crap like this is one of many reasons I will not recommend this game or rate it any higher than 1-star. Massive accomplishment for my guild. Months of building, testing, planning... and we're still waiting to celebrate it.

Signature