Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4596

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Best Custom Ships

[Copy link] 3/1079

Posted on 6/3/15 1:39:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Disclaimer: I realize this is HIGHLY subjective.

But I would like to get some opinions on what the best custom ship blueprint is. I'm leaning towards Tiamats right now, but opinions from more experienced players would be appreciated. Thanks!

Signature
Guild: DBagUnited
We are always welcoming new members and we don't require any donations (although they are always appreciated!)
Posted on 6/3/15 1:51:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no best blueprint. Tiamats are great at soaking up heat/kinetic damage (balistics) but get shot to sh*t by explosive damage (missiles). Hamdar have good agility but can't carry a lot of He3 and don't have a lot of room for modules.

All ships have strengths and weaknesses, it's a big rock-paper-scissors thing.

But to awnser your question - the best allround ship is, indeed, tiamat. It's very vulnerable against missiles but you can compensate that with intercept modules.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 6/3/15 2:30:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd say chary for the exact same reason as the tiamat....except it gets blown to bits by the heat damage as opposed to the magnetic damage......

this is really the only main difference between these two hulls. There's a bit more mitigation of explosive, but interception will blow that out of the way regardless....

Tiamat for gate blocks, for obv reasons though. so def worthwhile/needed at least with/before chary's.

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 6/3/15 10:53:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks guys! I went ahead and researched the custom tiamat-3. Man this s*it gets expensive...

Signature
Guild: DBagUnited
We are always welcoming new members and we don't require any donations (although they are always appreciated!)