Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4596

Moderator: Ring

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Elite 14 Help

[Copy link] 7/1205

Posted on 6/11/15 1:39:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been stuck on Elite 14 for a while... can anyone give me some advice? I have 20 fleets at the moment. (Custom Tiamat-3 researched).

Signature
Guild: DBagUnited
We are always welcoming new members and we don't require any donations (although they are always appreciated!)
Posted on 6/11/15 3:02:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try an anti sb/missile tank

Signature
Posted on 6/11/15 9:20:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been using 3 tank fleets: Custom Tiamat-3 with 2x CIWS Defense 3, 6x ABM System 3, 5x ECM Shield 3, 3x every other shield. My issue seems to be that I'm not making a dent in their ships. I'm using 10x Proton Cannon 3 at the moment.

Signature
We are always welcoming new members and we don't require any donations (although they are always appreciated!)
Posted on 6/12/15 12:03:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

make an anti-sb intercept tank. put all of your agility mods, and all of your ciws you can fit on a niko. Don't waste space on regular engines or anything else.

Then use a frigate sized attack ship, with heat/impact damage.

Guarenteed win.

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 6/12/15 9:20:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

NotDerp, I made the tanks you suggested and it worked beautifully! Thank you!

Of course now Mission 85 is giving me trouble lol... seems to be every type of damage.

Signature
Posted on 6/12/15 10:03:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you have emp interceptors, use a fleet (similar to how you made the anti-sb ones for the hamdars) with full emp's. if you dont have them, just use the same tank you had for hamdars.

Set all your attack fleets to 'lowest attack' and see how that works

you maaaaaay need to switch the niko tanks over to helena tanks as well. just for the hull change.

Signature
Posted on 6/12/15 10:38:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love you haha switching the fleets to lowest attack worked. Now of course I'm stuck on e15, but I'm going to build some heat tanks and see how that goes.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/15 2:44:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's not about how powerful the ships are. it's about how you use them 8-)

then again, the brute force that players typically use/buy....is sometimes tough to get around. my level 1 customs are consistently getting into the top 200 in the ladder though 8-)

Signature