- "Don't be a Jerk Free for All" by Lunarcron
Shortly after noon (server time) our planet 3-10 goes into contest period and I thought I'd try something new... and see who's paying attention or just being a jerk. Let's see who actually likes to have some fair fun with the game.
- 5 fleets ONLY (don't be a dick, seriously).
- Refleet as needed.
- Full on planets or not, hit it.
- High, mid-grade, or low levels... GET SOME!
- We'd like to see several different players from many guilds.
- NO PLANETARY WEAPONS! (Except Iron Cross... for erm... wut?)
Lunarcron will have an uncoordinated "just toss something in" defense on 3-10. There will be ships of all ranges, weapon types, and levels. There will be a lot less tank fleets. We don't intend on keeping it but we want to have some fun. I have a feeling there's plenty of players who want a little more out of their ships but are either stuck with a race or 12-36 hours of "miss" on repeat.
I'll be looking for a heavy to coordinate with to secure round 1 and let everyone else have a chance to fall in on round 2. Spread the word. Let me know thoughts and opinions.
EDIT: Added server time for clarity.