Galaxy Online 3 Today: 3    Total Posts: 4596

Moderator: Ring

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How about some freaking news?

[Copy link] 9/966

Posted on 7/6/15 11:06:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many of us are fans of the series and some are paying customers and we don't appreciate the mushroom treatment. 

Seriously, at this point, it is definitely not too much to ask for.  Just a little assurance that our time/money/effort won't go to waste.  Something like 'hey guys, we're working on XYZ, look forward to it'  or maybe a sneak peak of upcoming content, new hull, new mission, something, anything.  

Right now, I feel like I could log on tomorrow and it would say 'GO3 Server shutdown permanently, thank you for your patronage'.  (just like with GO2 mobile).

Signature
Posted on 7/7/15 5:41:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be real honest the moderators do not even know whats going on with this game and do not feel secure in its future...

IGG are renown for stopping support at a moments notice for whatever reason, I do feel that GO3 was a massive failure for IGG and they are really from this. We have not seen an update for quite a while now and unless we get one soon I feel that its a sign for the future of GO3.

On another note as a mod for IGG games you usually see your payment stop when the game winds down, as such we are meant to be paid in the next few days. If we do not then I will let you know as this would mean the game is to be left to its own devices.

The fact that this game could of been so much better is whats so sad, the fact that the only PvP in the game is so bugged is killing the game...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 7/7/15 8:31:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you look at how many people get purple shards today from daily rewards you'll see the game isn't dead... yet. It's up to IGG now. I too still get met monthly bux from IGG so we won't close the cofin just yet. New events are still announced at the Facebook so I guess that's a good sign as well. But no Ring/Eva in the forums, live support down, no new patches/updates/content... no good signs.

Eva, Ring - where are you?

Signature
Panis
Posted on 7/7/15 11:10:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been raining SHARDS since the server reset XD

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg 
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/ 
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash 
Like G02 on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyOnlineUs
Like G03 on Facebook  
Posted on 7/7/15 11:57:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG knew it was bugged when they released it to beta. they knew it was bugged when released to alpha, and they know its still bugged. they strung us all along with posts here saying they wher "squashing" the problems. truth is, these games bring in a lot of revanu at first, then dwindle down as time goes on becquse a lot of players have already invested. IGG knows this. and im sure their plan all along was to collect the quick money, then shut the game down before the stage where it generates little revanu and they still have to maintain the game. well, bravo IGG. but i can assure you, you have lost atleast one customer for life as i will never play another IGG game again if they do this....

Signature
neal
Posted on 7/7/15 1:24:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TBH in this game there s not much to spend money on... once you have most of the coms...   also don't trust the announcements, IGG have been known to fake them in the past to make it look good as people are more likely to spend when they see prizes coming out...

I still need Malitez and Rayo but fear I will never get them as I always get green shards when I draw....

Yeah got my SB's today also so its not quite dead yet, the issue is that the facebook will always get new events as it makes them money and outwardly looks goods.

I would say if they don't update it within the next month its time...  remember they only just launched this on IOS, so they may be waiting for it to catch up unless it started at the same level... if it did then wow we are in trouble :cwy:

Signature
Posted on 7/16/15 10:07:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So... everything's still silent?

Signature
Posted on 7/17/15 6:01:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sleeping ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

Signature
Posted on 7/20/15 3:00:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This isn't sleeping... this is a coma... IGG has slipped into a coma!

Signature
Posted on 7/20/15 5:44:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you know the reason for this, the game is dead...  IGG I can imagine will not put a further $$ into developement and they will milk the last few dedicated players for a s much as possible while they can...

Then without much notice the server will go down and never be seen again....

No idea how long this will be but I can imagine it will come soon as they will need the server space for a newer more revenue generating project.

Signature