Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4600

Moderator: Ring

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Player Survey, Please Complete

[Copy link] 9/1976

Posted on 7/21/15 11:23:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the player base is dwindling away I would like to get some information to put to Eva from the players point of view so here is a little questionaire for people to copy paste and fill in;

1) Do you enjoy playing GO3 and how does it shape up to the rest of the series?

2) Do you feel you will still be playing GO3 in 6 months time?

3) Do you purchase SB's and when was the last time you did (You can skip this if you do not want to say)?

4) What do you see as the main issue with the game, please only choose one thing and discribe why?

5) What in your oppinion would make GO3 a better choice of game?

6) How has your experience of support been to date?

Thanks for your time :)

Reluctant

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 7/22/15 3:48:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) GO1 was by far the best, the latest two have been more streamlined, which isn't a bad thing. However there is nothing to justify logging in more than 10mins three times a day to do dailies due to lack of content and buggy chat

2) yes, if IGG actually updates the game and interacts with the community

3)a long time ago when they told us what wad going on

4)lack of player interactivity, as of now we only have rbp and that's buggy, we need multiple ways to attack eachother, not seige, that's attacking offline players you should be able to see an attack coming and be able to receive back up, much like go2 although once the battle starts make reinforcements unable to enter to eliminate battles that go forever

5)content content content, this game needs more content, right now we have missions, rbp and seige give us something to do, or modify what we have to make it better/more involving

6) haven't experienced any support from IGG

Sorry if there's any typos, was on my phone

Signature
Posted on 7/25/15 2:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any more? Please :angel:

Signature
Posted on 7/26/15 9:44:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Do you enjoy playing GO3 and how does it shape up to the rest of the series?
haven't played the rest of the go series :[. i hear the rest are better though.

2) Do you feel you will still be playing GO3 in 6 months time?
dear god. if there isn't some sort of substance or rebalance to the game by 6 months. i sure hope i won't still be playing.

3) Do you purchase SB's and when was the last time you did (You can skip this if you do not want to say)?
I bought the minimum for starter package...and now i have nightmares/regrets.

4) What do you see as the main issue with the game, please only choose one thing and discribe why?
there isn't anything to do. i'm basically a f2p player. have all but 3 things not fully complete, and there isn't enough other f2p people to compete with the p2w players yet...so there may be some substance coming up....if im not calloused out of the thought by then.

5) What in your opinion would make GO3 a better choice of game?
a button where i can convert the sb in my account to a play store credit.....

....or more realistically....more hulls in the customization. Making each of the hull, for each size, and boosting the stats to frigates a bit, would be a start.

6) How has your experience of support been to date?
Support has been fine. i don't usually waste my time reporting bugs because there's just too many (i've reported 3, and received well put replies in return each time, so can't hate)

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 7/27/15 12:06:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 GO2 was better
2 No
3 Not anymore since it takes wsy to long to upgrade stuff. $100.00 TO UPGRADE capt from 18 to 19. pfffft
4 No Events. Buying crap isnt an event.
5 Turn the dam thing off.
6 takes too long to resolve the crap they said they fixed.

Signature
Posted on 7/27/15 1:07:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

everyone quit or is quitting. You don't need a survey for that.  Won't be long and I'll pull the plug on the wiki. Don't want to contribute to players keeping at a  dead game.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 7/28/15 2:22:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not about so much anymore myself, but trying to get a good section of views to throw at Eva to try to get something done...

But you are right this is over now....  not heard anything from Admins for over a month...

Signature
Posted on 8/7/15 1:28:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What can be done to start some events that folks cnn compete in and even acquire some of the HIGHLY restricted hulls...this seems to me to be the Only way to revamp the game and  reacquire an interest. As it is, I am also tepmted to just say forget it and leave. GO2 AND GO3 are roughly the same game, just prettier graphics.  Should have stuck with one and cleaned it up...A LOT.

Signature
Thorsword of Ragnorak
Posted on 8/14/15 7:23:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I pretty much agree with everyone else in this thread, I loved GO2 because of the community, despite the issues with the game, I still enjoyed playing it. GO1 to GO2 was a downhill slope, and from GO2 to GO3, the game dropped off a cliff, I barely play it, apart from doing dailies!

Signature
Posted on 2/25/16 8:49:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) I still find go3 enjoyable to some degree but I've only really just started playing it. Compared to the rest of the series, it feels like the residue of a once exceptional game - GO1. I love playing GO2 as well but the original takes the cake for me, such a better game. 

2) Yeah

3) Nope, I find there is little incentive to buy SB in GO3.

4) Its just too...basic. You log in, collect your dailies, level up a building and go searching for blueprints. That's literally the bulk of the game. With every new GO game IGG removes its resemblance from GO1 to make a game only a portion as exciting.

5) I'm sorry, no matter how hard any developer tries, games on your phone or iPod just simply don't compare to a game of the same calibre on PC. It's just the whole 'feel' of a game being on a small device, needing SB everywhere you turn. IGG just remake Galaxy Online 1 and listen to your players to find out whatever problem it had that didn't generate enough $$ and fix it instead of investing your money in a game that is sub-standard.

6) Never needed it

Signature