Galaxy Online 3 Today: 1    Total Posts: 4600

Moderator: Ring

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Newbie with Questions

[Copy link] 1/796

Posted on 9/1/15 9:44:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. What's the green circle that pops up around the ships during combat?
2. Why do both fed league matches and sieges seem so random? I always get someone i have no chance of beating or someone that has no chance of beating me.
3. Why do battleships constantly back up and never fire?
4. does anyone use chat in game? i never see anyone talking?
5. why are the resources planets always in the protected state? I think I have only ever seen 1 in the red over the last few days
6. If i mix ships with one captain do they all have to have the same range? I feel like when i have a mix only 1 shoots
7. what determines who goes first in each round?

I know there is more but i can't think of them right now. Thanks for you help.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/15 1:13:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. What's the green circle that pops up around the ships during combat?
Captain's skill was triggered.

2. Why do both fed league matches and sieges seem so random? I always get someone i have no chance of beating or someone that has no chance of beating me.
Because screw you, that's why. (but really both are determined by values which can be obtained regardless of "level" or power - i.e. wins/losses and might rating)

3. Why do battleships constantly back up and never fire?
Either nothing in range (there's both min and max values for ranges depending on weapon) or they are reloading that round.

4. does anyone use chat in game? i never see anyone talking?
Welcome to Ghost-town Online 3.

5. why are the resources planets always in the protected state? I think I have only ever seen 1 in the red over the last few days
Planets go through cycles. 3 days of truce, then 24 hours of "Battle Phase." Almost nobody defends so the Battle Phase usually ends within 20 minutes of starting and another Truce Period starts. (check timers)

6. If i mix ships with one captain do they all have to have the same range? I feel like when i have a mix only 1 shoots
Mixing is a bad idea. There's different weapon types, each with different ranges. Only one of the weapons in range will fire.

7. what determines who goes first in each round?
Captain's "Initiative" stat. The higher the initiative, the closer to "first" that captain will move/attack.

Signature