Registering an Account:
1. Make sure you've added a Google Account to your device. Enter the "Settings" menu, tap "Add account," and tap "Google" to add a Google Account.
2. Log in to Galaxy Online 3. Tap "Settings" in the Main Menu.
3. Tap "Bind Account." You'll be directed to link your IGG ID to the Google Account active on your device.
Tip: Don't use the "Switch Account" option until you've linked your IGG ID to your Google Account. If you tap "Switch Account" before doing so, your "Bind Account" process will fail.
Importing/Switching Existing Game Accounts:
1. If you want to continue your game on a different device, you must already have a registered Google Account linked to your IGG ID. Add that Account on your new device.
2. Install and log in to Galaxy Online 3 on your new device. When you log in for the first time, you'll be starting a new game under new IGG ID. You'll be required to complete the tutorial.
3. After completing the tutorial, you'll be able to access the "Settings" menu. Tap "Switch Account." Tap the Google Account registered to your old IGG ID to import it to your new device. You'll have access to both your new and old game accounts. You can use this feature to switch between games!
Registering an Account:
so....can you bind multiple igg game id's to a single account then? For instance, if I follow this, and now bind my phone game to my google account. I can access both games on my tablet now by importing my phone game to it. but can I also bind that tablet game to my google account, allowing my phone to see/switch between both games? Just curious.
I got the "Device is bound" error the message the first time I tried bind my account, the game thought my account had been bound when it hadn't. Going to my Android Devices Settings >> Apps >> Galaxy Online 3 and then touching "Clear Data" allowed me to bind my account to a Google Play account. Even then though, it took 2 more attempts to bind to a Google Play account, the first attempt always gives an error.
when i opened go3 apps in new device and click switch account (google), it made another new account (lvl 1). and when i opened go3 apps in older device its lvl 1 also. what happened to my higher level go3? its fuked up right?
Your device has certain unique identifiers, a bit like a car number plate. When you first run GO3 on a device, the account that gets created uses these unique identifiers and they are stored on IGG's servers. That means normally you can uninstall and re-install the app etc and your account is still there, you just need to select "Device Sign-in" in the game; it's also how they were able to upgrade from the Beta app and still retain player data. If you do a factory reset on your device, your device gets a new set of unique identifiers and so you'll lose your GO3 account if you haven't bound it to a Google Play account.
If you get a new device, that will have it's own unique identifiers and so when you first start GO3 it creates a brand new game account using that devices unique identifiers. To transfer your account to your new device, you'll need to bind the "Device Sign-in" account on your old device to a Google Play account. You then add the same Google Play account to your new device, but you won't be able to use "Device Sign-in", you'll have to go switch accounts and select the Google Play account.
On Android, you can add multiple Google Accounts under "Accounts", you can use each one of them to create a new GO3 account because a GO3 account can be bound to a Google Play account, but the "Device Sign-in" account always stays the same because the devices unique identifiers are still the same.
Android also has a "Users" section where you add a new user profile which uses it's own Google Play account. That "User" Profile will have it's own app installs, homescreen etc and for this to work each added User profile will get a new virtual set of Unique Identifiers. That means each "User" profile will get it's own "Device Sign-in" account in GO3.
So try uninstalling GO3 and then re-installing from Google Play on your original device you started playing on. If you are using multiple User profiles on that device, make sure you are using the same profile as you were before.
If you still can't get into your account, ask the admin on Facebook for help. I've seen people post on there they can't get into their account and the admin has sorted it for them. If you need your IGG ID, see if you've posted it on their Facebook events. If you originally came to this forum by clicking the link to forum from within the game, then your IGG on your forum account may be the same as your in game account too.
hey salix do you have any info on the question i asked?
I still haven't bound any go3 accounts to google accounts, was originally waiting for a reply, but one never came.