Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 452

Moderator: Ring

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Event] Reinforcement

[Copy link] 13/4398

Posted on 3/20/15 9:06:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm interested to see more of the 2s screenshots... it looks way better than go3... but what they needed was all those that have played go2 and quit to come back for go3... what they will have now realised that it was a huge mistake...  They should of gone with go2 2s and offered players 20% of their go2 investment as a thank you... 

The upshot is now that they have rushed out an abysmal product and likely killed off their whole player base ... there will not be a go4, I'm looking for a similar game where the focus is on gameplay and not on money extraction..

If anyone has any suggestion please let me know

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 11:14:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish they had kept GO2 era and gone worldwide with it, would of been alot better and fun game as the groundwork was already done...  But people kept bugging IGG for GO3 and so here it is, they will get things sorted soon enough and then we can see if its going to be farmville or space wars.

Either way I hope this is sorted soon and turns into the game I know it can be before it is too late....

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 3/20/15 2:46:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothign as scary as rolling a 9* com in GO2 with just an 80% chance of success...
 people talk about it for days lol

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 2:48:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

But getting back the point I think it will take a user interface adjustment to allow staggered launchs on attack.

Signature