Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 452

Moderator: Ring

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Event] Reward during event

[Copy link] 15/2036

Posted on 4/21/15 7:23:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought 8.000 bux during the Loads of Shopping Rewards-event (wallet warrior alert). I only recieved the yellow shards in my mail. During similar events I also recieved the other rewards (in this case the pods, purple and blue shards). I was under the assumtion I would recieve those rewards as well, just like the last time. Live support keeps giving me automated message - "We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding your issue, please be informed that the event rules says that players can only get one reward for each single purchase, which means you are only eligible for 40 Mythic Shards reward."

I find this reply not in line with previous events. Drawing public attention to this sort of thing is hardly my style but this is my moniez we're talking about.

Gotta love Office Space =)

Signature
Panis
Posted on 4/22/15 1:36:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I call bulls**t on IGG.

They fed a guildmate of mine the same crap for a previous event. So he purposely spent money on a smaller amount... then received all previous rewards as well as the one he was shooting for. Another guildmate went all-in, for the 8k level of rewards, also received ALL rewards (not just 8k).

...and now they decide to just give the entire thing a slip, so that you (and others) spend thinking you'll get quite the "bang for your buck" just to get a slap in the face and a rude awakening.

The unfortunate thing you and others in the same boat have going for you is this tiny piece of disclaimer:

In other words, they can pull any d**k move they want. :) ...and of course, they know everyone would read the details within complete grammatical correctness to note the precise logic for which it portrays, very much like any "Terms and Conditions". *insert sarcastic eye-roll here*

EDIT: I don't have the precise text for the event you're referring to but, each of them have something nearly identical to that disclaimer.

Signature
Posted on 4/22/15 4:41:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We always hold two events, one is "Pass the Bux!", and the other one is "Loads of Shopping Rewards!".
In the event "Pass the Bux!", if you purhcase 8000 space bux, you can get all the categories of rewards which below 8000 space bux. But in the other one, you can only get one reward for each single purchare, no matter how much space bux you buy.
We are sorry about that you misunderstood the event rules.

Signature
Posted on 4/22/15 5:49:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG:

Thank you for contacting me.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding this issue, please be informed that the event rules were precisely the same as the previous events. Therefor I assumed I would recieve those rewards as well. It seems I overlooked the final event rule, stating that IGG can interprete the rules as they see fit. Please understand that I also interprete things the way I see fit.

I truely and deeply regret to inform you that the Galaxy Online 3 Wikipedia is undergoing maintanence. I understand this may be an unconvience for you. Please rest assured, knowing that I do all that is within my power to optimize the experience of this wonderful game.

Your sincerest understanding regarding this matter is much appreciated. If you have further questions or concern, feel free to contact me back. Keep in mind however that the staff (me) is very familiar with control C and control V, just like your live support crew! I am looking forward to exchanging live support to you just like you supported wonderful live support to me. I politely remind you that interpertation goes both ways. Feel free to expore the boundries of minsunderstandings - I'm sure I will.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me by email: xxxxecxxxx@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely, 
xxXECXxx, IGG ID 206647220
Galaxy Online III Wikipedia Admin

Signature
Panis
Posted on 4/22/15 11:09:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

BAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

xxXECXxx, you are my hero.

Signature
Posted on 4/23/15 3:28:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not post the complet picture with the rules? I hate the "Loads of Shopping Rewards!" because i only can get the "highest" price i buy bux for, it stand cleary in the rules. Oh and it is nice that you punish the gamers who need the wiki(not that i need it), think that IGG doesn't interest that.

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 6:13:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And this dumbed down game has fukin small print you gotta read, seriously stick to one or the other, 8000 for just he mythic shards is too little, I suggest you review that policy and pay out the other rewards.  On a mobile its not easy to review everything.  So keep is simple IGG..

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 6:54:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOOOL +1 for you sir EC.

FFS IGG give the man his shards. And start writing more understandable event rules. I have master degree in law and I have to utilize it fully to be able to comprehend your rules sometimes.

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 4/24/15 6:52:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

????

I don't see the issue?  You bought 8,000 SB in an event where you can receive 40 Mythic shards.  You get that, but complain to IGG that you are not getting the others?  No where does it say on the "Loads of Shopping.." event that rewards are accumulative.

Buy 320 SB and receive pods,  Buy 8000 and receive 40 shards.  It clearly doesn't say purchase 8000 in a single purchase to receive all rewards.  No smallish print or law degree needed.

I don't mean to misunderstand this complaint, but I'm not really seeing anything of it to seem valid.  Least not to be spreading in-game mails telling me to come see and give support for person(s) & community.

Signature
超级秘密灰鼠队 chu! chu!

#2012problems
Posted on 4/24/15 8:36:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You did misunderstand the complaint.

No where does it say on the "Loads of Shopping.." event that rewards are accumulative.

No where does it say on the "Pass the Bux" event that rewards are cumulative either.

Their live support doesn't know a damn thing. Their ticket takers don't know a damn thing. IGG constantly "apologizes for the misunderstanding." Were these retards raised by shitty parents that didn't teach anything along the lines of "You're not really sorry if you keep doing it"? Not in a single freaking instance has their been a clear answer to ANY issue until this thread and in EVERY issue there is an "apology for misunderstanding."

I hope that clarifies the complaint.

Signature