Create Thread

[Event] Reward during event

[Copy link] 15/1785

Posted on 4/25/15 3:49:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Damn went to the wiki page and its down for maint :cwy:

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 4/25/15 4:21:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry if i didn't understand the english meaining correct, but in total means in german "the sum of all purchases needs to be X or more" and 1 Single Order means "you need 1 Order with exact that amount". For me it is clear, it is the same as in german go2(even these events are months ago), so i think in the english go2 both events are present too. The problem is you mix up two events(i didn't think you get all rewards at Loads of Shoppings with 1 Order the last time) but not willed to accept this, if you want all rewards from the Loads of shopping you need to buy 1x320, 1x1400,1x3700,1x8000, in sum pay 174,96$, because you need 1 Single Order for everey reward. In pass the bux is no speaking from "1 Single order" and it is impossible to buy  16000 Bux in 1 Order. But i see you think your right and try to blackmail IGG, if not give the wiki to someone other that players like me not think you take them as hostages.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/15 6:11:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I must still be misunderstanding the complaint.

With Pass the Bux it is clear. 

Buy a total of 2000, get 40 Pods.
Buy a total of 3,700, get 60 Shards.

If you straight out buy 3,700 shards you qualify for both rewards, hence 'A total of' versus Loads of Shopping's 'Buy X-amount SB in a single purchase'.

English is my 4th Language, but I can easily digest the differences of the event wording.

Signature
超级秘密灰鼠队 chu! chu!

#2012problems
Posted on 4/25/15 6:56:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Buy a total= you can make several purchases, the net result is accumulated.

Buy in a single order= value of 2,3 etc purchases are not accumulated

Now notice that in the Pass the bux event, if the purchases are not accumulated, there is no way to ever fulfill the 4th condition- atm single order for 16k SB is not possible.

My single order is of 8000 let's say. I fulfill the 3th condition- buy 8k SB. I'm eligible. But do notice that my purchase is fulfilling the 2nd condition- 5k SB, or whatever.

Now if buy a total means you can fulfill the condition of reaching XYZ amount of SB with more than one purchase, which does not exclude the possibility of reaching it still with one purchase, then

buy in a single order must mean, exactly that you must make one order to reach XYZ amount of SB. So if i want the reward for 8K SB i must buy 8k SB at least. Can't do it 4x2k or 2x3k + 2k, or whatever.

Now notice that this has absolutely nothing to do with the question for what prize is your purchase eligible for. Buying in a single order 8k SB implicitly includes that i also bought 3k, or 5k or etc.

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 4/25/15 7:58:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes, maybe?  I don't understand much of what your saying. 

With pass the bux you can buy the 320 sb, multiple times, to the value of 16,000 sb purchased.  Or 2 times 8k sb, and you will receive all rewards.  As long as you purchase enough times to gain 16,000 sb you win all rewards.  "A total of 16,000 sb purchased"

With Loads of shopping, you purchase 320 sb and you will get that prize.  If you purchase multiples of 320sb, you will still only get that prize.  If you buy 8000 sb you will receive just the prize for 8000.  This is because you have "Bought 8000 sb in a single purchase."   You didn't buy 320, 3,700, or 5000 sb in that single purchase.  Hence why there is no 16,000 sb reward because there is no option to "buy 16,000 in a single purchase."

Whether or not the rules allow it, for Loads of shopping, you would have to purchase 320, 3,700, 5000, and 8000 sb options individually to receive all of the rewards.

Signature
超级秘密灰鼠队 chu! chu!

#2012problems
Posted on 4/25/15 12:18:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry khoroshen, meant to write a post, not reply to your comment.
So,

X condition- buy 5k SB in a single purchase
Y condition- buy 8k SB in a single purchase

Formulated in such way, there is no situation in which if i meet Y condition i do not automatically meet X condition as well. Hence an argument can be made that my purchase, still a single one, does meet several event conditions and is eligible for more than one prize.

Nowhere it is stated that one purchase is eligible for one prize.
Nowhere it is stipulated that a purchase takes only the highest tier prize qualified for, nor that higher tier prize devourers lower tier prize, etc

@ khoroshen
Yes, right. But this is NOT stated in the event rules. This is your interpretation. It is sound and logical, but it is only an interpretation. So is mine.

See the problem now?

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.