Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 46

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] UDB (UrDeathBy) - Top 5

[Copy link] 3/878

Posted on 3/16/15 11:19:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are an active player, new or old, especially if you are a prior Galaxy Online player then feel free to apply for our guild in game. We are a friendly guild with people from around the world with a helpful supporting cast of veterans. Feel free to add/message Lopus or me in game for more details or questions.

Cheers and hope to see you with the gang soon.

Regards,
Pho3nix
GO3 IGG ID: 23400429

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 5:31:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

??? Why would anyone message the guild clown?

Signature
The Sweet and Innocent One
Guild Jester/Clown of UDB
Worshiper of BACON
Been locked out of my account or has had the account rendered unusable 5 times since GO3 started (record holder and/or #2 record holder if BigBennik has been locked out more than 5 times)
Posted on 3/17/15 11:54:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys don't hate , he is just here cause he is only 1/20 who speak english. Reason why guild sent him is because the chat is more quite then a graveyard

Signature

Fonder of the FallenOne
Posted on 3/18/15 8:09:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

OneOfLegend, are you seriously trying to insult? I've not done anything to you, so please don't compare my guild to a graveyard considering how noisy the chat is in our FB guild page since the chat in game sucks.

Signature
The Sweet and Innocent One
Guild Jester/Clown of UDB
Worshiper of BACON
Been locked out of my account or has had the account rendered unusable 5 times since GO3 started (record holder and/or #2 record holder if BigBennik has been locked out more than 5 times)