Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] [Bug] Basic Info in Custom Ship Design

[Copy link] 5/1015

Posted on 4/22/15 2:33:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm hoping this is just a bug; oversight in detail.

Ship information (NOT in custom view):

Ship information in custom view (from research facility when designing custom ships):

In my opinion, the slight color/style changes are a nice touch. However, there's quite a bit of information missing from the "Customize" window (which is shown in the information window after a ship is designed/built). This is pretty crucial information and quite a setback for us custom designers. Can we get this hotfixed ASAP please?

Signature
Posted on 4/22/15 2:45:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aaah, can't get the update right even once, can you IGG?

Signature
No comaplin, working hard.
Posted on 4/22/15 3:10:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Couple more bugs- reflect damage and movement.

Signature
Posted on 4/26/15 4:35:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

in addition to something that simply does not bother but equal it confuses the movement you know that 3 moves and when the pones automatically says an engine of two that 2 moves only instead of 3 adds the shortcoming more the fact that you put 2 for a whole of 5 it is insignificant but confuses

Signature
Go1 played, Go2 Played ... and Go3 play now!! come here people
Posted on 4/26/15 5:08:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ships have base stats, including a base speed. The "Movement" is additional speed and it's always been there, if I remember correctly (may have to dig up old screenshots).

Signature
Posted on 4/27/15 7:58:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

True dat, but now there is only additional movement in customs, no base movement. The additional movement info is actually useless, i can see that just by looking the engine mods i have added, e.g. 3+2

Signature