Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Fleets Stuck Defending RBP

[Copy link] 2/609

Posted on 4/27/15 12:30:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm getting extremely irritated with this little issue because of timing. Several members of our guild have had a few fleets stuck in RBPs after defending. The fleets do not return until after the entire 3 day cycle PLUS the next battle. Any of us with this issue submit a ticket but, guess what...

...your ticket response time is 3-5 days, if we're lucky.

So by the time IGG responds, not only are the fleets usually returned but, half the time their response is the usual cookie-cutter copypasta that tells us they didn't even read the damn thing and asking for more (irrelevant) info or the other half the time just to say, "Your fleets should be returned. We apologize for the inconvenience."

For the record, it has been mostly my guild mates having this happen and sharing screenshots of their tickets. Our last defense decided to take my alt's fleets prisoner.

IGG ID: 235483846
Open Ticket: 828032

From this post, there's 60 hours left on the planet mentioned in the ticket. Maybe it holds some info/data you guys at IGG may find useful before the issue "fixes itself"?

Worth a shot.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/15 1:37:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My fleets,have Have been stuck over 3 days and still not returned.  I have live supported and put in 2 different help tickets and still nothing, not even an email.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/15 2:00:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A question for stuck fleets.

Does that mean you're not able to do any missions?

Does that mean your space station only has planetary defenses and no fleets to defend?

Signature