Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Reduce System messages

[Copy link] 5/647

Posted on 5/16/15 5:55:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heya, I would like to make a suggestion about the system-messages we see in game. 'System' announces when 

• purple/yellow captains are obtained by a player
  • a guild defeats pirates
  • a new guild is made

The current chat screen can only hold 5 messages on screen. I would like to see less system spam and more messages from players. I think the new-guild messages and pirates-defeated messages can easily be missed and no one would bat an eye.

Either reduce the system-messages or give players the ability to filter the messages they get. Turning off system-spam would be a big plus in my book.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/16/15 10:11:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All I ever see when I look at chat is these messages, I thought game chat was dead now... I think an idea would be to have guild things in guild chat only...  commanders and shards gained have no need to be displayed tbh...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/16/15 4:11:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do as most gamers do.  Use a completely different Chat system than the usually inferior game version.  Raidcall, is one for example.  At a budget use FBm/FBMm.  90% of the WC topics are often butthurt dramas. Kind of pointless to have WC.  You can even use Link!

Signature
超级秘密灰鼠队 chu! chu!

#2012problems
Posted on 5/16/15 4:53:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Khoroshen, I think you will find people like myself and xxXECXxx have used many voice chats while playing games...   ex WoW player and used to have Vent servers before and on GO2 I co ordinated battles for the server (mergers) and my group.

The point he was making is that lets try to clean it up a bit to have a chance of talking on it as with this being a mobile game, some times you are on your phone playing it...

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R
Posted on 5/16/15 5:15:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Precisely my point Reluctance. It's easy to use alternatives on a PC but there are plenty of phone players. Would be funny to see you coordinate a RP battle while you're in the bus or train =D.

Signature
Panis
Posted on 5/16/15 10:22:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild and Corsairs announcements need to f**king go. Pointless and irrelevant. (Although the guild creation can be a ballsy drinking game.)

The others for captains and shards are a marketing ploy. I'll play along with that but the 7th day sign-in spam? Who ever thought that should remain blasted on World Chat deserves to be punched in the ding-ding, covered in pig's blood, then slowly lowered into a shark tank.

When paying players go nuts on captains, I think their shards should be ignored. Cool to see captains but we don't need to see things like BigBennik getting 100 Legendary shards and 30 Mythic shards in bits of 10 at a time. Although this is part of the marketing ploy, make others jelly until they pay up, so meh. I'll deal with it. :P

Signature