Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] res prob

[Copy link] 6/714

Posted on 6/18/15 10:27:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kvwell idgaf if npcs arent suppose to spawn in 5k+ trophy range, they should cuz i havent had res to do jack shit. fix this igg

Signature
Ign:Cacky
Posted on 6/19/15 9:33:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

when you're a higher level, you're supposed to wait to gain res....

why do you think normal buildings take a week+ to complete....this is time to accumulate res. everything slows down as you upgrade stuff....

in a normal rpg, you'd expect it to take longer to get from level 19 to 20 than you would level 1 to 2....correct?

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 6/19/15 10:11:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.im lvl 22, not very high
2. 40m to upgrade to lvl 17 cap. and im at 13.6m, and maiing 160k/hr, not very much. will take weeks.
3.other option is to use daily sb that i use for diamond rank for legend shards, or use it on cap and resources to upgrade shit, u cant win in this game if you dont pay lol, they need a better resource system.

Signature
Ign:Cacky
Posted on 6/19/15 10:15:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is not lack of Res; it's having nothing do do. 

1. Seige is broken and NPC is non-existence.
2. Mission/Elite/Challenge limited by CP and max tries.

In GO2, we have : normal instant grind, Huma planets, Space Raids, arena duel with friends,  champion, constellation, world pvp.  Go3 has 1/5 the contents of Go2 and updates take forever.   I can't even remember the last time this game has an update.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/15 4:48:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With your income you make 3.84 mill a day,let's add on say 450k daily to that from the daily reward, for you to save 30mill should take around a week, less counting res from missions, especially the challenge one that gives gold, that gives me around 1.2mil per 3 goes

Signature
Posted on 6/20/15 10:22:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

being level 26 right now with cap level 17.....im making a pretty consistent 140k res (200k ish gold) per hour from collectors....sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less depending on planet/guild bonuses....don't squander the res you collect when your cap upgrades (it takes forever), as this is the majority of the res you'll have to start/run through your next set of buildings.

since my cap has been going, i've kept up on upgrading all my other buildings to match, or had pd upgrading. there's 5 days left on the cap upgrade, and i has over 135m total res right now; my gold has been pretty quickly capped out as i nearly daily have to exchange now for other res.

learn to save, that's meh only suggestion. and once you do that....you'll realize how right grape was in that....there really isnt anything to do.

Signature
Game enthusiast and knowledge whore.
Posted on 6/20/15 2:57:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah res is not such a big issue now

Signature
Ex GO2, S15, S20, S29 and FO2 S2 Leader of D_R