Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Custom Guild Ships After Guild Level Four (4)

[Copy link] 2/795

Posted on 6/27/15 3:38:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion all guilds offer the same thing, but I think adding this would make guilds different. I just want something that will offer something different that'll influence players who want to join a guild.

Signature
Jacob Hammond
Posted on 6/27/15 7:19:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm, interesting idea.  The guild can have a standard design used for RBP defense or design that will allow another player to get pass a certain instance. I can see that as being somewhat useful and unique but I think it will get old quick. 

Guilds are different and the difference comes with their ability to hold RBP, the RBP bonus itself, the level of contributions, their ability to compete in ladder and league, the social interaction and many other things.

Maybe after IGG does some major updates and delivers some interesting content, they could add this feature. Again, I believe the utility would be very limited.

Signature
Not playing CC anymore
Posted on 6/27/15 4:14:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guilds used to have guild research with guild weapons, modules and hulls way back in GO1. I'm all for introducing something similar back into GO3, but they've only kept simplifying the game since GO1, so they probably don't want to make it more complicated again...

Signature
GO1 Cancer/Leo/Libra/Zeus, GO2 S01, GO3, DoD Leo, WoD S01.