Galaxy Online 3 Today: 0    Total Posts: 682

Moderator: Ring

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] RP's

[Copy link] 3/845

Posted on 8/24/15 6:08:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I gave GO2 a lot of criticism for how bad it is, but on some points GO3 can still learn from even GO2.

Garrisoning and recalling fleets doesn't work correctly in GO3 because the game loads the entire RP before allowing you to do this. This causes game to crash when there are many fleets in the RP and because of that you can't garrison or recall when you want to.

Now, in GO2 you were able to garrison and recall WITHOUT having to load up the entire RP, just a simple pick & sent screen and off they are, appearing in the RP at the same position they were as in your space base, which would also fix having to go into an RP to set positions.
Easy and simple, no problems, no crashing. 
Is it so difficult to have this also implemented in GO3? or is GO3's code really that retarded compared to it's predecessors?

Signature
GO1 Cancer/Leo/Libra/Zeus, GO2 S01, GO3, DoD Leo, WoD S01.
Posted on 8/30/15 2:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea, but you cant place your fleet on the 3x3 place at all corner in your space base. And there is the importend Place for defend. The same is with the place in the near from the space station. So you cant place your fleet on the importend place for defend.

Signature
People always disqualify himself.
Posted on 9/15/15 5:52:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every change they made shows they don't want your fleets in that area anyway when defending, so for them it would be better that way. For our defenses it would be worse yeah.

For recalling your fleets it should be easier than for garrissoning, currently I can't recall my fleets from RP because game keeps crashing while loading RP because so many fleets are in RP. It shouldn't be that difficult to recall fleets, and it should be possible without having to load RP.

Signature
GO1 Cancer/Leo/Libra/Zeus, GO2 S01, GO3, DoD Leo, WoD S01.
Posted on 9/21/15 8:38:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG stopped developing this over 6 months ago, its what it is... a failed experiment at porting go2 over to mobile...  Some games are not really meant to be ever played on mobile GO2 was one of them..  IGG should go back to fixing what was poor in go2 and make go4..  Of course they only dev mobile games now.

I went back to Go2 and have had a lot of fun...

Signature